When I was 14 I was told I had Aspergers a form of Autsim, since they people make assumptions and judge you. This is the 5 things I wish people knew about Autism and Aspergers
1) You can’t see it, just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not their.
2) I’m not a robot. Just because I’ve got autism doesn’t mean I don’t have emotions. I get said, I love, I get happy.
3) I’m not broken I don’t need to be fixed.
4) Autism or Aspergers doesn’t define me. I have autism but autism doesn’t have me.
5) Individuals with autism are individuals, just because we have autism doesn’t mean where all the same.