The other day I was looking at comments I hadn’t approved yet and I see one off Anna (http://annarosemeeds.wordpress.com/). Anna is a lovely person who’s been kind to me. I was then shocked to see she hadn’t nominated me for an award. I felt so honoured to be nominated and I’m so thankful Anna thought I was worthy enough to nominate.
ow, just so you know what The WordPress Family Award is all about, here is a word from Shaun, the creator of this award:
‘This is an award for everyone who is part of the “WordPress Family” I started this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award. Thank you Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
NOW THE FUN (and the work) starts, the rules are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog (see above).
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (also see above!)
3. Nominate 10 others who have positively impacted your WordPress experience.
4. Don’t forget to let your WordPress family members know of your nomination.
5. That’s it! Just pick 10 people that have accepted you as a friend, and spread the love!
So here are all of my nominations (in alphabetical order) for The WordPress Family Award: