So today is my 18th birthday and I’m officially an adult. There were a lot of ups and downs in the past year, mostly downs. I’m determined that this year won’t be like that and my adult life will start off well to do this I’ve set myself 10 goals for me to aim to do in the next year.
- Finish my A Levels
- Get into university
- Fill in the missing blanks in my family tree
- Write another story
- Volunteer in a youth club for people with AS
- Lower the amount of anti depressants I’m on by at least half
- No self harm for 4 months
- Get above 95% attendance in college
- Plan a documentary
- Post everyday on this blog for at least a year
So that is what I plan to aim to do. I know that I probably won’t get all of these done but it gives me something to aim and to strive for.